SiriusDecisions is the world's leading source for business-to-business (b-to-b) sales and marketing best practice research and data. To further strengthen our expanding research team, we are now looking for a research director to join our rapidly growing Account-Based Marketing (ABM) service.
SiriusDecisions ABM service helps marketers who support any type of defined-universe or customer marketing. We identify the insight requirements, integrated marketing initiatives and sales alignment requirements to deliver and measure impact with target groups of customers and prospects. Beyond demand creation, ABM looks at the role of marketing throughout the customer lifecycle including the development of insights and advocacy to support better execution and revenue outcomes.
- Research generation. Participates in the conceptualization and writing of key research deliverables, including research briefs, vendor profiles, webcasts and Core Strategy Reports.
- Data gathering. Works with a wide variety of b-to-b organizations to gather key account-based marketing data using existing benchmarking models.
- Analyst work. Interacts directly with clients (in-person, telephone) to review research findings and discuss business-related problems/issues.
- Service development. Works with our ABM service director and business development team to grow ABM membership through sales and marketing activities with prospects.
- Client-facing activities. Assists on ad hoc consulting projects as needed (e.g. benchmarking, go-to-market, sales and marketing assessments).