Title: HVAC Technician
Salary: 80-100K +
Location: TX - Austin
Fast growing company looking for an experienced HVAC technician. They work on residential, commercial, and marine (boats). Applicants should have at least 2 years experience doing technical HVAC work including diagnostics, repairs, installs, and maintenance. They
can train you to work on boats if that is not currently in your skill set. If your considering a better paying job great benefits and support with ability to make more than your hourly wage this is the place for you. Benefits:Guaranteed 40 hours a week; 5% commission on all sold installs; 2 weeks vacation and 1-week sick leave; Paid Time off.
- Show up to customers’ homes and/or businesses with a smile and great attitude.
- Perform monthly or quarterly maintenance.
- Install new units in residential or commercial locations with a high level of excellence.
- Correctly diagnose and repair malfunctioning systems.
- Sell new installs and set up maintenance plans.
- Maintain van inventory and drive safely.
- HVAC: 2 years (Preferred)
- EPA Type II
- Reliably commute or planning to relocate before starting work