Title: VP General Manager, Supply Chain Software
Salary: 250-300K +
Location: TX - Austin (Remote)
Enterprise Software division of safety, security, sustainability company is looking for a software P&L leader with management experience. This role will lead this business unit for supply
chain software, a 100 million dollar business unit. The Ideal candidates will be a business leader with experience in growing business. The supply chain software helps customers insure safe secure and sustainable products for people and the planet.
The VP will serve their clients most trusted science-based safety, security, sustainability partner to anticipate and manage risks, enhance performance, and enable business growth by delivering scalable digital and advisory solutions, leveraging data and deep expertise. The company provides intelligence and insights to industry professionals through all stages of the product life cycle — from innovation to market entry to post-consumer use. Customers rely on the company’s global chemical expertise, data insights and advanced software solutions to help them enhance safety, increase productivity, reduce costs, and strengthen their brands.
- Responsible for leading global profit and loss (P&L) for both Software and Services businesses for S&A Supply Chain COU.
- Accomplish corporate -established strategic and operational goals including budgeting, financial objectives, sales, operations, and employee engagement.
- Develop, recommend, and implement profitable growth strategies for all product lines within the S&A – Supply Chain business.
- Provide leadership and guidance to all S&A – Supply Chain employees to ensure a high level of customer and employee satisfaction and profitable business performance.
- Develop and implement operational improvement plans and instill a culture of continuous improvement.
- Work with Product Leaders to scope the Supply Chain software and advisory business to move away from bespoke applications.
- Work across other company Businesses and regions to ensure
- Build a strong and internationally capable management team, including developing bench strength for long term succession planning focusing on the internal development of high potential employees wherever possible.
- Manage existing portfolio offerings, define new areas of expansion, and execute growth road map.
- Support company culture to serve customers globally with innovation, speed, quality, and financial success at the same time preserve positive workforce qualities of dedicated service to companies public safety mission.
- Engage and motivate all employees globally with a common vision, sense of purpose, and shared objectives
- Participate and present at Executive and Board Meetings, present business plans, strategy, results, and reports.
- Strong interactions with customers globally.
- Attend strategic external events, as needed.
Report to EVP & President Enterprise & Advisory
- Manage L3 Supply Chain business leaders
- 15+ years of global general management experience in dynamic software, manufacturing, and similar technology-based industries and services.
- Experienced executive in Consulting, Digital, Technical, Financial, or TIC business are desired.
- Leading business P&L.