Title: Senior/Consumer Insights Manager
Salary: 110-155K +
Location: MA - Boston
Consumer Package Goods Firm is looking for a market research professional with consumer research background from the supplier or corporate side, any focus on innovation and new products would be a real plus. The role will work with
marketing, R&D and Sales to help develop and create new products and insights. The ideal candidate has strong experience with various foundational research methodologies, serving as the voice of the consumer and shopper. The job can be a Manager or Senior Manager level depending upon experience and skills. Ideally, they would love someone who can come to the office 3 days a week but are flexible for the appropriate candidate who may live farther than 90 minutes away.
- Partner with key stakeholders and external partners building a foundation of new products and brands for now and the future.
- Recommend how to generate ideas, build and validate concepts, and all the stages of product and brand innovation through market launch
- Focus will be on iterative test and learn work streams and analytical techniques
- Cross-functional partnership and project management, custom primary and
secondary research, integration of syndicated data
- Integrate data to cross reference and build on foundational learning for insights
- Minimum 4+ years of experience in market research focused on Consumer Insights.
- Mastery of MS PowerPoint and Excel
- Ability to synthesize data from primary, secondary, and syndicated research
- Experience developing story-driven insights that are actionable
- Qualitative methods including online or in-person focus groups, triads, 1 on 1 interviews, ethnography.
- Quantitative methods including idea/concept testing, CLTs, iHUTs, Sensory testing, test market analytics, and experimental design.
- Any experience with Category POS / Panel data- IRI is a plus.
- Analytic methods such as, but not limited to - Volumetric Forecasting, TURF, Max-Diff, Choice-based
- Research methodology experience with segmentation, demand landscape, A&Us, etc.