Title: Vice President
Salary: 150-165K +
Location: PA - Philadelphia (Remote)
Global marketing research firm with 260+ employees with offices in Europe, Asia, North and South America Is looking for a talented professional with a passion for marketing research, strategy and insights, to support the growth of the Healthcare/B2B group. The US
location has 25 people, and everyone works remote, the HQ for the US office is in Philadelphia. The ideal candidate will be located anywhere in the Northeast but this is a remote role.This role needs someone with strong Qualitative and Quantitative research skills with pharmaceutical, financial services or Automotive research industry experience. The job will manage existing clients, develop new clients and manage Qualitative and Quantitative projects.
- Play a key role in the Team, delivering services externally with clients but also internally, by fostering talent and expertise, both in the quantitative and qualitative fields.
- Responsible for developing a research plan to address client needs, executing that research plan and ultimately delivering research results in a timely and effective manner.
- Partner with the executive team on innovations and new offerings that
position the company as trusted consultants for existing and new clients.
- Oversight and/or management of all aspects of the research process from proposal writing and research design, to analysis and interpretation of results through reporting and presentation of the findings as well as Moderation (Online communities, and TDI’s)
- Identify opportunities/produce and deliver custom research projects working in collaboration with a team of Directors/ Managers/Analysts/Fieldwork providers in all aspects of research projects
- Actively builds and maintaining strong and lasting relationships with a client base that is serviced by the Healthcare team through existing accounts, and through new account development.
- Work to develop relationships through frequent client contact including travel to client sites, leading meetings/presentations, delivering insightful research solutions
- Close new opportunities,
both organic and new, as it relates to healthcare and other industries (CPG, BtoB, Automotive, etc.)
- 15+ years of supplier-side market research/strategic insights experience. Familiarity with both healthcare and B2B research a plus.
- Must have primary research experience
- Solid understanding of quantitative and qualitative research techniques (e.g., habits and practices, image and attitude, consumer segmentation, path to purchase/customer journey, behavioral) and being open to innovative, tech enabled research solutions (i.e. beyond established research methodologies)
- Qualitative moderation skills / experience
- Team and clients will look up to candidate for industry knowledge and strategic mindset on research assignments
- Outstanding interpersonal and presentation skills
- Superior organizational, multi-tasking,
decision-making and problem-solving abilities
- Ability to manage complex, multi-faceted research programs and to create, manage, and commit to a project plan, schedule and budget
- Strong coaching/mentoring skills (for junior level staff)
- Data savvy with a strong attention to detail and accuracy
- Resourceful, pragmatic, and flexible
- Work well in a team-based remote environment
- Proven experience building and managing successful client relationships
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office Suite and other business-related software systems. Data visualization skills in PowerPoint a big plus