Reeve and Associates
Click here for company information
Click here to view all jobs from this company
Director, Human Resources|
|Post Date:||Nov 16, 2022||Type:||Full time|
|Start Date:||- n/a -||Salary:||150-180K|
US - Illinois - Chicago
Title: Director, Human Resources
Location: IL - Chicago
Market Research consultancy with proprietary conversational technologies is looking for a Director, Human Resources. The role needs an experienced Human Resources professional to help support the expanding business within the global marketing
research/ customer experience industry. The two most important qualifications for the job are experience working for a start-up or company in a fast-growth stage and experience working for a market research company. This position ideally will be located in Chicago but could also be remote.
- Strategy – ensure all HR programs are aligned with company goals and direction.
- Policies and programs - Continually review, and revise all HR policies, handbooks, processes and programs.
- Performance Management & Review – support and review current programs that encourage an ongoing feedback culture, high performance, and career development.
- Professional Development – develop ongoing professional development programs and career pathing for team members.
- Benefits – manage all employee benefits programs (in the US and Canada) and relevant analysis, renewal
and open enrollment activities as required.
- Compensation – research industry data, review/amend internal salary bands and grids, and lead participation in salary surveys.
- Compliance – lead company compliance with all applicable laws and regulations, including employment standards, employment law, human rights, health and safety, and privacy legislation; protect the interests of the employees and the company; liaise with external counsel where appropriate.
- Recruitment – work in tandem with the Talent Acquisition Lead to assist with recruiting programs; implement best practices for hiring top talent.
- Onboarding/Offboarding – manage all facets of hybrid and remote work-based onboarding, offboarding and training processes.
- Coaching – provide coaching and guidance to employees and managers on sensitive situations.
- Administration – administer all
internal programs including employee on and offboarding, process payroll.
- Culture – build programs that support our employee centered and high-performance culture and help the company achieve their goals; incorporate and evangelize company values.
- 8-10 years of experience in progressive HR roles – ideally in the Marketing Research or Consumer Insights industry.
- SHRM designation (or working towards).
- Have worked as an HR Manager or Director in an environment with broad responsibility for many facets of HR, both in the US and Canada.
- Diploma or degree in HR or business.
- Strong communication skills, both verbal and written.
- Excellent knowledge of employment laws and practices.
- Ability to balance competing and conflicting priorities.
- Excellent organizational skills and
attention to detail.
- Engaged in the HR community, continually building an HR network, and staying up to date on current HR matters. Confidence – can advise at different levels of the organization; can take a stand (but knows when to be flexible); can influence and persuade.
- Professionalism – establishes credibility and operates with integrity.
- Compassion – understands the human side of HR and can deal with people and sensitive situations appropriately.
- A “lead by example” attitude – you roll up your sleeves and get things done. Experience in the Marketing Research or Consumer Insights industry
View all Jobs at www.reevejobs.com including those with VIDEO!
Click here to Apply
|Contact Details / Apply for this Job|
Reeve and Associates
Country: United States