Title: Media Sales Director
Location: TX - Austin (Remote)
Enterprise software company providing a platform for mobile that provides companies
the products, solutions, data and services necessary to engage, manage and monetize their mobile application audiences globally at scale is looking for a strong Media Sales Directors to join their team. If you have a passion for innovative mobile app experiences this would be a great opportunity. The Media Sales Director will successfully drive sales and attain or exceed revenue goals across all digital channels via a suite of digital products. This position requires a candidate who has a strong understanding of digital media sales, has subject matter expertise in digital advertising to include re-targeting, email marketing, customer attribution, social advertising and partnership advertising.This position is selling mobile advertising to advertising agencies and direct brands.
- Aggressively prospect, develop, and close leads using a variety of sources.
- Work directly with businesses to discuss
and understand their needs and then develop customized solutions to drive leads to their business.
- Own entire sales process from prospecting to completion of the sale.
- Meet and exceed individual daily, weekly, and monthly sales goals.
- Maintain a comprehensive understanding of the sales process as it relates to advertising agencies and/or direct account penetration.
- Drive completion of RFPs, including pulling any necessary syndicated research and developing slides and other materials related to developing the media recommendation.
- Review media placements and ad campaigns to ensure they meet all clients’ specifications.
- 7+ years closing digital advertising.
- 5+ years of proven ad/web sales experience including CPM, CPA and CPC models.
- Strong communication skills, great time management and follow up
- Bachelor's Degree Preferred.
- Heavy attention to detail and great organizational skills.
- Experience with Salesforce (CRM) and/or Hubspot (CRM).
- Experience with Microsoft Office (Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint and Word).
- Enjoys fast-paced, deadline-driven environment.
- Ability to travel as needed.