EPG Specialty Information is seeking a Market Research Associate to join our beverage-alcohol research team. In this position you will assume the lead role in secondary research collection, analytics, and process and product improvement.
This position will work directly with the Research Director and be an integral hands-on contributor to the production of our annual research publication series and custom projects. The ideal candidate should be prepared to work in a fast-paced environment, be passionate about data and developing insights and have enthusiasm for working on new products and contributing to their launch.
- Preparation, development, and production of six annual consumption resource publications.
- Assist with the collection and compilation of research data from multiple sources.
- Identify and secure industry data such as sales, consumption, pricing, advertising spend, consumer demographics and international data.
- Conduct internet research on beverage alcohol suppliers and brands.
- Identify new sources of data to enhance existing products and to develop new ones.
- Analyze and interpret marketing and sales data, consumer behavior and industry trends and report findings in appropriate venues, such as publications, research reports, newsletters and for industry events.
- Perform data manipulation, normalization, and tabulation of disparate data.
- And other duties as assigned.