Title: Consumer Advocacy Manager
Location: CA - Sacramento (Hybrid)
Consumer Package goods firm is looking for a Manager of Consumer
Advocacy to join their Business Analytics & Advocacy team. The role will manage 3 staff; analyst, escalations manager, and social media agent.In the role of Consumer Advocacy Manager, you will be tasked with the design, implementation, and ongoing management of the Voice of the Consumer (VoC) program that captures feedback from consumers across the CRM touchpoints to identify opportunities for improvement and innovation. This position is responsible for establishing a VoC strategy, developing the Advocacy strategic and annual plan, roadmap and implementing the components of the roadmap with the Director of Consumer Insights, Business Analytics and Advocacy. This role is both strategic and facilitative to help understand and address consumer feedback both positive and dissatisfaction with best-in-class consumer practices that enable high consumer satisfaction and opportunities for the business.
- Lead the Consumer Advocacy
agenda and voice of the consumer strategy
- Responsible for the management Consumer Advocacy team and off-shore teams.
- Develops and provides training in role and external training to assist the team in upskilling competencies and aid in trouble shooting and responding to consumer inquiries.
- Develops regular training programs in providing excellent customer service.
- Leads and manages the KPI monthly and weekly reporting to line manager, on performance and nature of inquiries.
- Lead the creation of the first consumer advisory panel to create brand advocates, and leverage the panel across the wider Consumer Insights, Business Analytics and Advocacy team in line with CCPA guidelines.
- To proactively ensure procedures are in place to address CCPA (California Consumer Privacy Act) and to be compliant of CCPA.
- Maintains the Emplifi CRM and suite of tools to ensure the Consumer
can easily contact and ask their inquiry.
- Take ownership of customers issues, address and resolve flawlessly and follow problems through to resolution.
- Develop and/ or improve service procedures, policies, and standards in the areas of Recalls, Resolutions and Escalations.
- Proactively identify opportunities that can be leveraged across the brands for Marketing and Innovation teams.
- Proactively signal consumer satisfaction performance by Agent for the Consumer Advocacy team and offshore team.
- 4 years of Customer service and engagement managerial experience.
- Possess an innate ability to empathize with others, consumers and team members as well as empower for successful relationships.
- Must have the ability to interpret, analyze data and information and articulate the
- Must demonstrate proactiveness and be a positive
- Must possess a professional and courteous phone manner as well as superb communication skills – both verbally as well as written
- Must be able to interact and communicate with a wide and diverse scope of audiences ranging from internal senior level managers to line manager, as well as the varied array of personalities of the general public.
- Must be able to remain calm when dealing with high stress situations.
- Must be punctual and possess a strong work ethic with a sense of urgency.
- Must be confident and work independently with minimal supervision but accepting of direction when needed.
- Must develop effective internal and external business relationships, demonstrate a team-building attitude, be approachable, be cooperative, and convey a willingness to listen to suggestions from others.
- Must possess above average computer skills as well as a working
knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite including Excel Spreadsheets, Outlook e-mail, Word, PowerPoint, and database programs.
- Must be a quick study, exhibit flexibility as priorities can and will frequently change throughout the day based on the consumer demands.