Reeve and Associates
Click here for company information
Click here to view all jobs from this company
Director, Product Management, Measurement and Analytic Data Products|
|Post Date:||Jun 13, 2022||Type:||Full time|
|Start Date:||- n/a -||Salary:||160-200K|
US - California - Foster City
Title: Director, Product Management, Measurement and Analytic Data Products
Location: CA - Foster City
Financial Services company specializing in digital payments is looking for a Director of Product management. Market Research, UX and user experience needed for this role
coupled with an understanding of financial products. The idea candidate will have product management experience building product and platforms with 8+ years’ experience and ideally located in Foster City CA as this is a hybrid position. Hybrid employees can alternate time between both remote and office. This role is responsible for leading the development of a consumer insights product that will measure consumer behavior, consumer usage of all payment methods in a wide variety of merchant categories comprehensively and reliably. The analytics from this product is used to plan, develop, and execute product development, portfolio management and marketing strategies.
- Create products that are at the intersection of payments, market research, voice of customer and data that can be commercialized globally
- Set vision, define success with KPIs, build multiyear roadmaps for products that involve autonomous
finance, cash flow management, rewards, loyalty, and optimizing account balances leveraging best in class customer experiences and full stack product development
- Manage prioritization of roadmap, features and deliverables while managing triple constraints - scope, time and budget and most importantly all your stake holders
- Collaborate with research and marketing on developing go-to-market strategies, refining messaging, and ensuring the product delivers on its promise
- Partner with Sales and Client Marketing teams to create and deliver end-to-end solutions that address clients’ marketing needs, drive business outcomes
- 10 years of work experience with a bachelor’s degree or at least 8 years of work experience with an Advanced Degree (e.g., Masters/MBA). Preference for degree in market research, psychology, sociology, Economics/Econometrics, Statistics, Operations
Research, Computer Science, or Engineering.
- 6-10 years of work experience in building customer facing products preferably involving programming languages, databases, web/app development and APIs
- 5+ years’ experience in product management, with demonstrated experience successfully building and shipping products at scale preferably related with APIs related to money transfer, authentication, security etc.
- Skilled communicator to both technical and non-technical audiences, and ability to lead cross-functional teams across engineering, design, and go-to-market
View all Jobs at www.reevejobs.com including those with VIDEO!
Click here to Apply
|Contact Details / Apply for this Job|
Reeve and Associates
Country: United States