Title: Research Director, Financial
Location: IL - Chicago (REMOTE)
Global research consultancy created to transform the insights industry through the power of mobile messaging-based and conversational insights using mobile messaging-based solutions instead of traditional email-based survey techniques is looking for a Research Directorto work directly with senior consultants and industry leaders who are passionate about the power of insights to drive business success across a variety of industries and global brands.This particular role if focused on the Financial Services vertical.
The Research Director role can be located in anywhere in the USA.The company is a remote-first workplace. They offer a Home Office Stipend, Monthly Internet Stipend and Corporate Cellphone Plan to make sure you are comfortable, connected and well set up in your space. Compensation package includes: Competitive base salary, Stock options,
401k plan with employer match, 100% employer paid benefits plan including health and dental, paramedicals and mental health services,Self-managed approach to vacation, sick, personal and mental health days.
- Be deeply engaged in all facets of daily business operation, including business development, client relationship management, commitment fulfilment and staff development.
- Be responsible for helping to build & develop a team of diverse market researchers dedicated to the exceptional design, implementation, and delivery of new and innovative methods for capturing and analyzing consumer insights.
- Coordinate with other senior leaders in the company to execute the design and fulfillment process for our work with a keen eye toward excellence and innovation, including solution architecture and offer development; research program implementation and operations process; proposal development
and design, analysis and deliverables.
- Actively develop and manage large strategic client relationships.
- Be an enduring, positive and collaborative leader who coaches and mentors’ junior colleagues
- 7-10+ years of relevant work experience, preferably in supplier side organizations.
- College degree, advanced degree preferred
- Background conducting research in Financial Services
- Experience in shaping strategic learning plans; road mapping. You have turned conceptual ideas into commercial reality
- Successfully executed account management, growth planning, and budget expectations
- Brought together and successfully managed multi-functional teams
- Exposure to sophisticated market research practices including a wide variety of quantitative and qualitative research
- Strong Microsoft Office skills; Excel and PowerPoint in particular, as well as a quick learner of new technologies/software
- Analytical/ Logic and Reasoning orientation