Title: Business Development Director, Building Products
Location: CO - Denver
Custom Market research supplier with an industry expertise in the building products, home improvement, lawn and ranch industries is looking to grow their team. They collaborate internally across all functions to
deliver high quality output that helps their clients make informed strategic decisions regarding their brand, customers, and products. The job is selling consultative custom ad hoc market research such as Customer Usage and Attitude, Brand Health. Product Development and Market Sizing studies. You will receive marketing, sales, educational and project support to help you succeed. Focus in Midwest or West states, and travel within the U.S. is needed when possible. If you are looking for a sales position with work life balance and amazing growth potential this could be for you.
- Find, establish and cultivate a portfolio of manufacturer and retail clients in the building products, home improvement, lawn and ranch industries.
- Work with your colleagues in business development to devise and implement sales tactics that build prospects, increase client interactions and grow
- Work independently to drive meeting and proposal activity by communicating our value proposition to prospective clients, providing support to existing clients.
- Positioning the firm as leading industry research experts.
- 5-12 years sales experience
- Service, sales, consultative business sales experience is a plus
- Comprehension of client needs and impacts to strategy
- Strong communication and client presentation skills
- Ability to achieve sales goals while working independently
- Any experience with market research or industry experience in Building or Home Improvement is a plus not a must