Title: Customer Success Manager
Location: NY - New York (Remote)
Youth focused market research company providing syndicated and custom research for clients such as Spotify, Google, Facebook, Pinterest, Disney, Kraft Heinz, etc. is looking for a Customer Success Manager to join there growing sales team. This role is
responsible for the creation and ongoing management of high-impact programs success metrics for this role include platform adoption, CSAT, net ARR retention, and business impact. The customer success manager will own a portfolio of customers, acting as the primary point-of-contact and representing the highest level of accountability on the customer team. This role can be remote anywhere in the USA.
- Responsible for a portfolio of customers, establishing and managing a Success Program for each. This is a collaborative customer-facing effort involving the Customer Success Team, Research Team, and Product Team. This effort includes the organization and delivery of comprehensive Quarterly Business Reviews.
- Focus on driving customer engagement to positively impact customer retention, revenue growth, and adoption
- Proactively monitor and identify usage trends in order to uncover opportunities, renewal
risks, while supporting greater adoption rates
- Manage escalations and project-related activities such as milestone-definition, KPI tracking/reporting, and program budget utilization
- Champion and advocate for customer requirements within
- Documenting and tracking within a Salesforce CRM system, which will be critical to your success
- 3+ years of professional work experience in Customer Success, Account Management, or Customer Support type roles at a market research firm
- Experience defining KPI-driven goals and composing/evaluating efforts across functions.
- Strong presentation skills, including the ability to create polished PPT/Google Slide decks.
- Ability to build relationships at multiple levels in a customer organization
- Strong quantitative skills, including the ability to tell compelling stories with
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Customer-centric principals demonstrated by active listening
- Positive energy and an eagerness to learn
- Background or interest in market research
- Familiarity with data visualization tools like Tableau
- Experience in client onboarding, training and support roles
- Studies in Market Research, Marketing, Psychology, Sociology or related