Title: Qualitative Operations Manager
Location: CA - Los Angeles
Market research Supplier focused on the Film and Television industry is looking for a Qualitative Market Researcher. As a Qualitative Research Manager, you will supervise all aspects of assigned projects. This includes measuring consumer reaction for
upcoming movies, television shows, and digital media programming, and working with major and emerging entertainment brands to develop release strategies.As a operationally focused Qualitative Research Manager, you will supervise all aspects of your assigned projects. Your role isto assist in the execution and management of research projects including local, national, and international in-person and online focus groups for TV and film screenings.
- Facilitate assigned components of custom online research studies, test screenings, focus groups, exit polls, advertising surveys, etc.
- Partner with Senior VP of Research Solutions to manage syndicated services and offerings.
- Identify design, logic, and data errors when auditing questionnaires, online programs, screening criteria, reports, other data layouts, etc.
- Build and maintain positive relationships and communication with internal
partners and vendors to ensure timely completion of all aspects of each project.
- Identify opportunities to improve internal processes to expedite deliverables to internal partners and clients.
- Special projects, assignments, and other duties as assigned by supervisor and/or executive team members.
- A passion for movies and TV shows
- BA/BS with a strong academic record and analytical background.
- Knowledge of MS Office & Outlook required; Experience with business-related software such as Survey Monkey, Qualtrics, MS SQL, SPSS, and/or R knowledge preferred.
- Internet-savvy with an ability to problem-solve issues by using online resources.
- Minimum three years of supplier-side market research experience.
- Experience with various market research methodologies.
- Experience managing research projects
independently from start to finish including managing tasks, delegating effectively, and adhering to timelines/deadlines.
- Knowledgeable of marketing concepts such as brand health and positioning, and customer satisfaction.
- Experience working with and manipulating large and complex qualitative research studies.
- Ability to create screening criteria using topic development and strategic techniques
- Understanding of a variety of qualitative methodologies and how to implement them based on client needs