Title: Senior Researcher, Operations
Location: NY - New York (Remote)
Youth focused market research company providing syndicated and custom research for clients such as Spotify, Google, Facebook, Pinterest, Disney, Kraft Heinz, etc. is looking for a strategic operation minded professional. The role will work with a team dedicated to helping brands make sense of the world Gen Z and Millennials are living in. Must have experience coordinating and executing survey-based qualitative and quantitative research projects, from proposal development and drafting, budgeting, vendor management, research methodology design, survey development/creation, questionnaire review, etc.
- Collaborate during the proposal and design stage of research projects by providing review, feedback and recommendations (i.e., appropriate research methodologies, timeline considerations, questionnaire design recommendations).
- Obtain and
evaluate quotes from vendors for survey programming, tabulations and sample cost including adequate gauge of sample Incidence Rate (IR) and its impact on survey timing and Cost Per Interview (CPI).
- Manage multiple concurrent market research projects with varying complexity and length conducted in both U.S. and international markets.
- Ensure adherence to project requirements, budget, and timeline of all team members and vendors.
- Coordinate with vendors for outsourced tasks (i.e. survey programming, study fielding, data analysis, tabulations, translation of international projects, and advanced analysis).
- Review and vet outside vendors / tools for various stages of research projects as needed.
- Track and report on adherence to budget targets across all projects including enforcing adherence to time reporting by team members.
- Review and approve invoices from vendors.
and enforce strict adherence to data security and data privacy regulations (i.e., GDPR, CCPA, COPPA).
- Work with team members and vendors to create error-free surveys, tabulations, and advanced analysis.
- Stay abreast of emerging behaviors, technologies, and cultural trends to ensure research projects spanning multiple geographies run without issue.
- 5+ years hands-on experience constructing and conducting custom qualitative and quantitative marketing research projects.
- Ability to understand, develop and explain complex methodologies and research plans that address Client needs.
- Experience working with survey programming tools (e.g., Qualtrics, Questback EFS, Confirmit)
- Experience conducting online research studies and/or using a pre-recruited panel to conduct surveys.
- Unsurpassed attention to detail and organization, with an ability
to manage multiple clients/projects at once, effectively shifting priorities and timelines as needed to deliver exceptional results.