Title: Qualitative Research Manager
Location: MN - Minneapolis (Remote)
Thriving and growing full-service market research company, with amazing colleagues and clients is looking for colleagues who want to try new things, who are resourceful and wise to know when to take a risk, and importantly—who are fun to work with. They leverage technology to collaborate and communicate with each other, whether working onsite or remote. The firm is seeking a qualitative Research Manager. The focus of this Qualitative Research Manager position is to provide full cycle qualitative research development and management. The ideal candidate will be energetic, creative, resourceful, and passionate qualitative researcher and moderator. Note the firm will provide formal RIVA training for those who have not had that experience yet.This role is can be remote but focused on these states CA, CO, TX, IL, MN, GA, PA, NJ, FL and MI.
- Write fresh, inspiring proposals that stand out among our competition
- Implement projects so they come off flawlessly for the client
- Use experience and wisdom to create discussion plans that will unearth new and on-strategy insights
- Dig deep – so the client leaves inspired
- Write reports that are engaging and clear – and when it makes sense – creative
- Work with colleagues on an ongoing basis to apply Fresh Thinking to methodology development
- Facilitate ideation and co-creation workshops
- Engage clients in thought-provoking conversations about how to use insights
- Think about key clients’ businesses, providing value-add, helping us maintain positive relationships over time – and grow our business
- Works closely with other qualitative and quantitative researchers to ideate the best solutions for our
- Partners with project coordinators for project implementation and report writing
- Experience in qualitative market research and moderating.
- Demonstrated experience and comfort with qualitative techniques and a hunger for exploring and inventing new ways of doing things every day.
- Excellent business writing skills is non-negotiable.