Title: Sales Manager
Location: TX - Austin
Healthcare Solutions company is looking to ad a Sales Manager to their team. The company is a full
spectrum COVID responder offering services that encompass testing, vaccination, and monoclonal antibody infusion treatment. The Sales Manager role needs someone with experience leading a sales team, currently this is managing two sales professionals. The ideal candidate will have experience setting sales goals, achieving them, and pushing for sales success. You must possess a strong background in lead generation software (SalesForce, HubSpot, Zoho). Experience selling medical devices or laboratory sales would be a plus as well as having a understanding of associated Covid Tests.
- Achieving growth and hitting sales targets by successfully identifying sales leads, making appropriate sales contacts, and ultimately closing the sale.
- Designing and implementing a strategic sales plan that expands company’s customer base and ensure its strong presence.
- Build and promote strong, long-lasting
customer relationships by partnering with them and understanding their needs.
- Identify emerging markets and market shifts while being fully aware of new products and competition status.
- Conduct research to identify new markets and customer needs.
- Keep records of sales, revenue, invoices etc.
- Provide trustworthy feedback and after-sales support.
- Setting and tracking sales targets for self and sales team.
- Coach, mentor, and provide feedback to team members.
- Identify new leads and avenues for growth.
- Suggesting improvements in the sales administration process.
- Research and discover methods to increase customer engagement.
- Stay up to date with new product launches.
- Help ensures that physical inventory levels are monitored so you are aware of what is available to
- A bachelor’s degree in business, marketing, communications, or related field.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Problem-solving abilities.
- Strong interpersonal skills.
- Proven ability to lead a team.
- Analytical skills.
- Strategic planning.