Title: Senior Project Manager
Location: OR - Portland OR Missoula, MT, DC, (Remote)
research firm who provides quantitative and qualitative research services to a wide array of associations, corporations, political candidates is looking for a strong market researcher. The firm has offices in Portland, Oregon, Missoula, Montana and Washington DC and the job can be remote. This role will be responsible for managing all phases of opinion research projects, both qualitative and quantitative.This position can be located in: Portland, OR, Missoula, MT, DC, or be remote.
- Meets with clients to identify research objectives.
- Recommends methodology and approaches for client projects, including mode, and questionnaire length and scope.
- Researches and learns about client’s research needs to efficiently conduct opinion research to meet the client’s objectives.
- Serving as a liaison between the sales team, client, and operations team to
proactively manage, plan and executive projects.
- Identifying and fulfilling client data requirements.
- Estimating and managing project costs.
- Coordinating project timeline and communicating changes to timelines to internal team and client.
- Ensuring client deliverables are completed on time and within quality standards.
- Develops/designs, revises, and finalizes questionnaires, graphs, presentations, and reports.
- Presents key findings, strategic advice, and recommendations to clients in person or virtually.
- Writes new business proposals.
- Works on special research, client relations or marketing projects as needed
- 4+ years of experience as a Project Manager.
- 2+ years of political research, market research or opinion research experience.
- Bachelor's degree (B.A.) from
four-year college or university; or equivalent combination of education and experience.