Title: Senior Project Director
Location: CT - Norwalk (Remote)
Global market research company delivering custom, research-based business solutions to a broad base of Fortune 500 clients is looking for a quantitative-minded Project Director with 3 or more years of supplier side custom research experience. The company is a CT Top Workplace award winner and offers competitive compensation and a comprehensive benefits package, including medical, dental and vision health insurance, 401(k) with a company match, short and long-term disability insurance, sick days, paid holidays and paid vacation days. This position can be 100% remote or work from there Norwalk, CT office.The Project
Director is an important member of a project team and works directly with senior team members to design and execute marketing research projects across a range of industries.As a Project Director, you will work on and continue to learn about all phases of market research projects (method selection, questionnaire design, sampling, data collection, analysis, and reporting). Working independently, but collaborating with your manager and team.
- Authoring surveys, including quality control of checking/proofing for accuracy of logic, etc.
- Figuring out executional logistics to achieve research objectives
- Monitoring interviewing status/progress during data collection and helping to identify solutions when problems are identified
- Developing analytic plans matching research and business objectives
- Analyzing data and building insightful reports in PowerPoint and other
tools to help tell the story
- 5+ years of supplier side custom research experience
- Familiar with working with data and statistical concepts
- Loves the challenge of “turning data into meaning”
- Has strong communication skills, which includes being an excellent writer
- MS Excel and MS PowerPoint