Title: Senior Research Analyst
Location: CT - Fairfield (Remote)
Analytic Market Research firm is looking for a Market Research Analyst whose primary responsibility will be to execute and manage analytic and research projects. The role is working with some high visibility brands and their agencies. This role will have
an opportunity to make a huge impact with lots of room to grow as the business expands both in the US and globally. This is a remote position and the firm has employees in NY Metro area, Chicago, Boston, Ohio and New Orleans.
- Interface with client, technology partners, and internal subject matter experts in order to effectively manage analytics projects.
- Develop consumer surveys/questionnaires and manage the survey programming process.
- Analyze campaign results, prepare client deliverables, summarize campaign results and make tactical and strategic recommendations supported by data.
- Mine campaign results for key insights into how the campaign is performing so clients can optimize
- 3-5 years’ experience
- Survey based consumer insights and/or market research
- Prior research in Advertising or brand research is a must.