Title: Research Associate
Location: NY - New York (Remote)
Global Data and analytics market research firm that has been in business for 20 years with US offices in Connecticut, New York and California is looking for a Research Associate with strong custom quantitative research background. The position can be in one of their
offices or 100% remote. The ideal candidate will have a research background in quantitative research, types of research conducted are product and pricing optimization, new product concept testing, sales forecasting, brand positioning and tracking and other custom research initiatives.
- Oversee and ensure all projects are delivered with excellence and on time
- Collaboratively manage Operations staff to ensure executional excellence for all projects.
- Provide exceptional client service to existing clients.
- 3+ years of experience conducting custom, primary market research projects. Supplier side experience preferred
- Skilled in a wide variety of research techniques and client sectors
- Effective writing, time management, multitasking, communication, problem solving, and interpersonal
- Bachelor's or Master's degree in a related field
- Proficiency in Excel, and PowerPoint (SPSS skills a plus)
- Extremely organized and detail oriented. Ability to manage multiple projects at once through inception to completion
- Ability to work independently
- Experienced with online custom research
- Knowledge/familiarity with all operational components
- Effective oral and written communication skills