Title: Quantitative Market Research Analyst
Location: LA - New Orleans (Remote)
Growing boutique market research firm who
designs and delivers custom market research solutions to inform business strategy with practice area expertise in both quantitative and qualitative market research methodologies and offers their clients the perfect methodology mix to solve their specific business issue at hand such as brand, advertising, customer experience, and product strategy is looking for you!
- Design custom research solutions and corresponding survey instruments that will answer research questions and meet both the research and business objectives as defined at the proposal stage.
- Own client projects that involve varying degrees of data modeling and analysis, ex. Segmentation, discrete choice analysis
- Coordinate research projects, including managing schedules and following-up with vendors and clients.
- Synthesize and integrate large amounts of data into compelling, concise deliverables and actionable
findings that meet the client’s needs/expectations.
- Provide project support to a larger team in managing and delivering custom research projects.
- 2+ years in market research or related field
- 4-year degree in business, statistics, sociology, psychology, economics; master’s degree a plus
- Proven consulting skills: conceptualizing, analyzing, deriving insights from data and designing and execution plan to derive results from insights
- Ability to manage multiple projects in a deadline-driven environment
- Experience working collaboratively with teams to develop strategies
- Proven track record of delivering high-quality results in a timely manner
- Strong presentation skills, particularly with clients present
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Advanced Excel
and PowerPoint skills