Click here to view all jobs from this company
Director - Customer Insights|
|Post Date:||Sep 30, 2021||Type:||Full time|
|Start Date:||- n/a -||Salary:||EMail Us|
US - Pennsylvania - Reading
The position leads primary market research on freight management and transportation buyers and Penskes customers. The role develops insights about Penskes customers to guide the companys strategic, competitive, customer experience, and business planning efforts. This includes planning, leading, and managing the long-term customer learning plan for all areas of the business; revealing the customer journey and key moments that matter in the customers life; and recommending initiatives and improvements based on research insights.
- Direct primary market research efforts to support company learning plans and objectives.
- Plan company primary research calendar and direction.
- Lead research on market and buyer needs, perceptions of Penske, competitors, and transportation decision making.
- Use a combination of quantitative and qualitative research and analytical techniques to uncover insights
- Lead research on customer journey and key moments that matter in the customers life.
- Manage efforts to understand and track customer interactions and develop recommendations on how to improve customer experience.
- Lead customer experience, voice of customer, and satisfaction research projects.
- Manage ongoing fielding and collection of customer satisfaction, experience, and feedback.
- Integrate survey feedback with operational data to provide full picture of customer interactions and experiences.
- Develop substantiated conclusions and actionable recommendations based on insights from research findings and analysis of data.
- Interpret and contextualize findings into a meaningful story to assist in strategic and tactical decision making.
- Summarize and present ideas, plans, and annual results to senior management, marketing, and operational management about marketing programs, strategies, and budgets.
- Other projects and tasks as assigned by Vice President
|Contact Details / Apply for this Job|
Country: United States