Title: Senior Research Manager
Salary: 80-100K +
Location: GA - Atlanta (Remote)
Full-service market research and insight company servicing clients
in the Pharmaceutical, Healthcare, Life Sciences, Financial Services, Telecom, and other industries is looking for Senior Research Manager to join their firm. The company offers research solutions to their clients focused on brand and marketing initiatives, customer experience understanding, and performance tracking. The Senior Research Manager combines research, consulting, and leadership expertise to provide the best possible research design, analysis plan, and execution. The role needs someone with strong research and consultation skills allowing him/her to handle a variety of projects, adding value throughout (from questionnaire design to data analysis and report writing) and producing actionable recommendations that impact the clients’ business results. The Senior Research Manager will support quantitative and qualitative marketing research projects and report to the SVP, Client Solutions. The firm is in Atlanta, GA but this role can also be
- Serves as the project contact for assigned accounts. Fosters proactive and open communication with the client, providing appropriate status reports throughout the life of the project.
- Proactively manages assigned projects to ensure that client deliverables meet or exceed expectations.
- Manages project budget to achieve profitability.
- Proactively seeks advice from senior team members on design and reporting.
- Develops the questionnaire and analytic plan for each project.
- Designs research outputs, including tab and banner specifications for tabular output and effective visual display of data.
- Utilizes companies mapping process to design questionnaires to address research and business objectives; work with the AM/AE and client on content and applicability to business. Include the Advanced Analytics team on design
and/or analysis plan.
- Create questionnaire and data collection instructions for suppliers by using standard formatting for logic and direction, maintaining an up-to-date record of each questionnaire version
- Design and write relevant and compelling reports that effectively communicate critical findings, insights and conclusions, and provide actionable recommendations to the client.
- Develops and participates in client presentations.
- Bachelors degree minimum, Master’s degree in related field preferred
- 3 + years’ experience in marketing research
- Understanding of marketing research methods with a focus on solving brand and marketing challenges.
- Demonstrated account management and/or consulting experience, expertise and track