Sentient Decision Science is seeking a Research Director to join our team of researchers, behavioral scientists, and technologists.
The Research Director is responsible for the design and execution of quantitative research studies that provide critical insights to our domestic and international clients. This is a client-facing role and requires excellent communication, analytics, data visualization and presentation skills.
The Research Director is also responsible for managing the work of internal team members and is a critical resource for their professional development.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities:
- Design quantitative behavioral science-based research studies inclusive of advanced methods such as choice-based conjoint, MaxDiff and other trade-off-based measures, implicit association testing, eye-tracking, facial action coding and other specialized technologies.
- Lead project team kick-off meetings to convey the research design and analytics requirements of each project, and ensure alignment with critical business/client learning goals and within specifications of client approved proposals.
- Create clear analyses plans based on the research design and elements of the study instrument that establish research hypotheses and sketch the broad storyboard outline of anticipated results.
- Create and author succinct narratives through inspiring written and visual insights, conclusions, and recommendations.
- Present or co-present research results to clients demonstrating a deep understanding of the data, analysis approach, key findings, and implications.