Title: Research Director
Location: IL - Chicago, NY, Toronto, CA, WA, OR
Global research consultancy created to transform the insights industry through the power of mobile messaging-based and conversational insights using mobile messaging-based solutions instead of traditional email-based survey techniques
is looking for a Research Director or Vice President to work directly with senior consultants and industry leaders who are passionate about the power of insights to drive business success across a variety of industries and global brands. The Research Director role can be located in Chicago, Los Angeles, San Francisco, Portland, Seattle, Toronto or New York Metro area.
- Be deeply engaged in all facets of daily business operation, including business development, client relationship management, commitment fulfilment and staff development.
- Be responsible for helping to build & develop a team of diverse market researchers dedicated to the exceptional design, implementation, and delivery of new and innovative methods for capturing and analyzing consumer insights.
- Coordinate with other senior leaders in the company to execute the design and fulfillment process for our work
with a keen eye toward excellence and innovation, including solution architecture and offer development; research program implementation and operations process; proposal development and design, analysis and deliverables.
- Actively develop and manage large strategic client relationships.
- Be an enduring, positive and collaborative leader who coaches and mentors’ junior colleagues
- 10+ years of relevant work experience, preferably in supplier side organizations.
- College degree, advanced degree preferred
- Background in the Consumer Packaged Goods, Technology, Media, Entertainment or Retail industries
- Experience in shaping strategic learning plans; road mapping. You have turned conceptual ideas into commercial reality
- Successfully executed account management, growth planning, and budget
- Brought together and successfully managed multi-functional teams
- Exposure to sophisticated market research practices including a wide variety of quantitative and qualitative research methods
- Strong Microsoft Office skills; Excel and PowerPoint in particular, as well as a quick learner of new technologies/software
- Analytical/ Logic and Reasoning orientation