Title: Market Research Consultant
Salary: 80-120K +
Location: NY - New York
Management Consulting firm with 100+ employee and a focus in Pharmaceuticals and medical devices companies in more than 50 countries and have offices in Antwerp, Basel, New York, Tokyo and Melbourne is looking to add a Pharma Market Research Consultant to add
to their Midtown Manhattan office (New York, NY) This job will be working remotely from home, but they need someone who can eventually get to the Midtown office. The job will be working directly with the US GM and will work closely with other consultants in Belgium.
- Your primary customers are North and South America-based business intelligence, sales and marketing directors/managers in leading companies in the pharmaceutical industry. You may also assist on projects with customers based in the Europe, Middle East and Africa (EMEA) or Asia Pacific regions. As a consultant you will become the main point-of-contact for clients. You build a solid long-term relationship with your customers and become their trusted partner for further opportunities
- (though no direct business development responsibilities)
- Your day-to-day activities will focus on customer-facing assignments such as aligning closely with
the client’s team to translate their business challenges into concrete projects, managing their projects from start to finish, and presenting project deliverables to senior leadership teams and moderating interactive, face-to-face workshops.
- In order to deliver high-end strategic advice, you will need to analyze the market (research) data and turn facts and figures into actionable insights (with assistance of our advanced analytics team). Together with the client and the internal project team you will develop strategic recommendations and design concrete action plans.
- You have a master's degree and 3 to 8 years of experience in consulting or market research; Ideally, you have had pharmaceutical companies and medical device companies as clients.
- You have a strong background - by education and/or by experience - in market research
- You have proven,
client-facing workshop facilitation skills and experience.
- You have a sound knowledge of the pharmaceutical industry or show a great interest.
- Your analytical mind, flexibility, empathy and presentation skills assist in your job performance.
- You are known for having superior Excel skills, in addition to potentially additional quantitative application experience (e.g., SPSS, R).
- To quickly build a relationship of trust with the customer, you are assertive and communicative.