Title: Survey Programmer
Location: CA - Los Angeles OR Seattle OR Remote
Entertainment Industry focused market research firm is looking for a Survey Programmer ideally with 3-5 years’ experience. They would like someone who can program on Decipher and Qualtrics but Decipher is absolutely necessary with 3+ years’
experience using that platform. The Survey Programmer is responsible for programming and testing all aspects of online surveys. This individual will work closely with research operations and client service teams to consult on survey design elements and ensure that client projects are completed on time and within budget. This position requires providing excellent customer service while managing our clients’ custom quantitative market research projects. The position requires an organized, detail-oriented individual who can manage multiple projects at one time while meeting demanding deadlines. This job is responsible for programming the online survey that helps out clients answer their most pressing questions. Knowledge of market research is preferred. Bachelor’s Degree or higher in Computer Science, Mathematics, Statistics, Information Systems, Sciences/Engineering or equivalent experience. This job is ideally located in Los Angeles or Seattle, WA but
they will consider remote candidates.
- Program data tables using questionnaires and tab plans.
- Participate in project conference calls offering input into table design and challenges.
- Review questionnaire, tab plan and relevant project specs to ensure all necessary materials are received.
- Report data inconsistencies and clean data to questionnaire and Project Directors specifications.
- Write and apply weighting programs.
- Format and incorporate open end data coding files.
- Provide data files for advanced analysis to Project Directors.
- Ensure tables have been programmed accurately and are delivered on time
- Work effectively with the Project Directors, other programmers, vendors and clients to achieve project
- Manage multiple projects and meet aggressive timelines.
- Mentor and assist with training more junior team members.
- Follow standards and practices.
- Manage work load autonomously with little to no direction.
- Handle ad-hoc client requests as needed
- 3-5 years Decipher or Confirmit platform experience is a requirement.
- Have strong problem-solving skills with the ability to learn things quick in a challenging environment.
- Out of the box thinker.
- Experience in Market Research Operations
- Qualtrics, Alchemer/Survey Gizmo, SurveyMonkey platform experience is a plus
- Must be tech-savvy
- Excellent attention to detail
- Must be a motivated team
player and able to collaborate on projects across teams