Title: Research Manager
Location: CT - Norwalk (NJ, Chicago, REMOTE)
Global digital research agency who provides consumer insights to their clients with pioneering new technologies is looking to add to their staff. Their research solutions enable clients to succeed at product innovation, brand engagement and
customer value in over 90 countries.
This Research Manager role needs someone with at least 3+ years of marketing research experience, ideally on the supplier side. In this position you will be responsible for working on in-market campaign effectiveness solutions and leading the full project life cycle, set up through client presentations, working with sales and internal operations, as well as being client facing. The job can be remote but ideal locations are in Norwalk, CT Old Bridge, NJ or Chicago, IL.
- Independently manage research studies across a variety of methodologies and complexities.
- Consult on proposals, develop survey questionnaire and analysis plan, and provide insightful, actionable report to the client.
- Work together with Project Managers and Operations for deployment and execution, while maintaining overall
management of project timelines.
- Discuss changes in scope with Sales and/or clients as they arise.
- Able to manage multiple projects at once in a fast-paced
- environment with a high-profile client.
- Bachelor’s degree with at least 3-4+ years of market research industry experience
- Prior experience in in-market campaign effectiveness solutions such as cross media effectiveness, brand lift studies and multimedia campaign optimization.
- Demonstrated success in all aspects of the project process, including proposal development, research design, analysis, and formal presentation at the client level.
- Proficiency in executing and analyzing research that utilizes tagging and OTS calculations to determine
- Excellent interpersonal skills with the ability to develop effective working
relationships with both internal partners and external clients.
- Strong organizational skills, with an ability to multi-task and effectively prioritize own workload.
- A self-starter with demonstrated analytical aptitude to include problem identification/resolution.