Title: Business Development Manager
Salary: 80-115K + commission
Location: IN - Indianapolis OR Denver, Chicago, Atlanta
Custom Market research supplier with an industry expertise in the building products, home improvement, lawn and ranch industries is looking to grow their team. They collaborate internally across all functions
to deliver high quality output that helps their clients make informed strategic decisions regarding their brand, customers, and products. The job is selling consultative custom ad hoc market research such as Customer Usage and Attitude, Brand Health. Product Development and Market Sizing studies. You will receive marketing, sales, educational and project support to help you succeed. Focus in Midwest or Southern states, and travel within the U.S. is needed when possible. Must be located in Indianapolis, Denver, Chicago or Atlanta
- Find, establish and cultivate a portfolio of manufacturer and retail clients in the building products, home improvement, lawn and ranch industries.
- Work with your colleagues in business development to devise and implement sales tactics that build prospects, increase client interactions and grow revenue.
- Work independently to drive meeting and
proposal activity by communicating our value proposition to prospective clients, providing support to existing clients.
- Positioning the firm as leading industry research experts.
- 5-10 years market research sales experience
- Building, home improvement, or lawn & ranch industry experience is a plus
- Comprehension of client needs and impacts to strategy
- Strong communication and client presentation skills
- Ability to achieve sales goals while working independently
- Market research experience and comprehension