Title: Senior Research Manager
Location: MI - Detroit IL - Chicago ( REMOTE)
Full-service research consultancy using conversational insight solutions and utilizing game-changing, proprietary conversational technologies is looking for a researcher who has custom survey design experience who can write a questionnaire from
scratch. This role will work directly with senior consultants and industry leaders who are passionate about the power of insights. The ideal candidate will have a minimum of 3 years of experience on the supplier side of research; exposure to both quantitative and qualitative methodologies including questionnaire development, project management, and analysis/reporting. The position can be a remote role, but they are primarily looking for candidates in Detroit, Chicago, San Francisco, Los Angeles, Seattle, New Jersey, Toronto, and Vancouver.
- Manage all stages of the market research project cycle.
- Manage proposals and research design, operational execution, analysis, and reporting.
- Nurture and develop strategic client relationships.
- University or College degree.
- 3 to 10 years of relevant work
experience, preferably with supplier side organization.
- Exposure to sophisticated market research practices including a wide variety of quantitative and qualitative research methods.
- Experience managing end-to-end market research projects, including:
- Designing and developing questionnaires and discussion guides,
- Identifying and writing up analytical findings,
- Visualizing and reporting quantitative and qualitative data,
- Report writing and taking deliverables to the next level,
- Working in marketing research software packages.
- Strong Microsoft Office skills, Excel and PowerPoint, in particular, as well as a quick learner of new technologies/software.
- Analytical/ Logic and Reasoning orientation.
- Strong numeric and problem-solving orientation.
- Strong detail orientation.
- Strong client service
- Strong communication skills.