Title: Analytics Manager, Statistician
Location: NY - New York (Remote)
Full-Service market research supplier located in NY with 70+ employees and founded in 1981 with clients across a broad range of categories and industries, including life sciences, healthcare, technology, telecommunications,
retail, restaurants, entertainment, financial services, hospitality, transportation, utilities, government, and nonprofit organizations is in need of an advanced analytical market research professional. The ideal candidate will have knowledge / expertise with Conjoint and Sawtooth and experience with SPSS is a plus but if not, any experience using R and Python would be helpful. This position can be remote.
- Consult with project teams on proposal preparation, study design, weighting, multivariate analysis, and on other methodological issues.
- Conduct statistical analyses and assist project teams with interpretation, reporting and presentation of results.
- Advanced degree in research methodology / statistics
- 3 - 6 years with a market research supplier in an advanced analytics role is
- Conceptual understanding of conjoint methodologies is required. Experience designing and analyzing conjoint studies is highly desirable, as is familiarity with Sawtooth software
- Expertise in manipulating data and running analyses in SPSS is required
- Familiarity with statistical procedures, especially: Choice modeling, CHAID, SEM, Factor Analysis, cluster analysis, Linear and Non-linear Regression, Derived Importance, Multidimensional Scaling, and TURF analysis. Experience implementing these in an applied environment is highly desirable
- Experiencing programming in visual basic and PERL scripting is highly desirable
- Strong oral communications skills with a client-facing persona and ability to co-present at Industry conferences