Reeve and Associates
Click here for company information
Click here to view all jobs from this company
Senior Manager, Consumer Insights|
|Post Date:||Jun 14, 2021||Type:||Full time|
|Start Date:||- n/a -||Salary:||OPEN|
US - New York - New York
Title: Senior Manager, Consumer Insights
Location: NY - New York
Financial Services company is looking to add to their growing team. The role will conduct research such as brand tracking, reputation tracking, ad testing, ad development, competitive monitoring and social listening. In this role, you will vividly
bring to life deep consumer understanding and insight that inspires big ideas and profitable brand growth. Lead consumer focused conversation with an emphasis on growing clients while working closely with marketing, product, field and digital teams to develop communication, business strategies and experiences that are grounded in deep consumer and category understanding. Any research experience focused on the verticals of female or high net worth individucals is a plus.This position can be in New York area or Milwaukee or remote.
- Support ongoing competitive intelligence and consumer research by working closely with cross-functional team to drive growth across key growth initiatives by being a passionate advocate for the consumer and subject matter expert.
- Test new client concepts and support thought leadership content for our sophisticated advisors while informing our
content calendar for more effective earned media.
- Leverage tracker data for greater goal setting and benchmarking while also proactively identifying trends.
- Test and refine client communications so our advisors can have even more collaborative and goal- oriented conversations with our clients.
- Be the go-to source for ad-hoc category and consumer analysis.
- Be an advocate for the consumer and a driver of consumer insight-led actions across the enterprise.
- Deliver snackable insights and implications to assigned business partners to inform decisions that improve the consumer / client / field experience.
- Work with technical resources and vendor partners to design unique recommendations based on sound analysis.
- Identify opportunities to enhance the team’s analytical capabilities by evaluating current processes, identifying new industry trends, working with business
partners, and taking the initiative to apply new and improved research methodologies as opportunities arise.
- Proactively share relevant information and competitive insights with the internal teams.
- Interpret and synthesize multi-source data into insights that lead to actionable marketing strategies and brand plans.
- Own and lead ad hoc market intelligence summaries based on consumer trends and industry observations.
- Minimum of 5 years’ experience/knowledge desired in research and data analysis, application of statistical research techniques. B2C category experience strongly preferred.
- Familiar with a range of external and secondary data sources for information gathering and trend analysis (e.g., Nielsen Media, Numerator, Limra, Cerulli, Forester, MRI, etc.)
- Expert in advanced features of a variety of programs which may
include Excel, Access, SQL, SAS, SPSS, Tableau and/or Business Intelligence tools.
- Experience and knowledge of the following advanced analytic techniques (Regression, Factor analysis, Cluster analysis highly preferred).
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Experience should include budget management, and vendor management.
- Strong technical market research skills that include; quantitative, qualitative, primary, and secondary.
- Degree in business, marketing, social sciences, statistics or related field. Ideally from top-tier school. MBA or Master’s Degree strongly preferred.
- Financial Services Experience Not Required; but must have, or acquire soon after.
- Able to be both strategic and tactical, with strong analytical, problem solving and conceptual skills.
- Ability to unite key colleagues and cross-functional partners by gaining trust
through demonstrating business expertise.
View all Jobs at www.reevejobs.com including those with VIDEO!
Click here to Apply
|Contact Details / Apply for this Job|
Reeve and Associates
Country: United States