Reeve and Associates
Click here for company information
Click here to view all jobs from this company
Assistant Director, Multicultural Consumer Insights|
|Post Date:||Jun 14, 2021||Type:||Full time|
|Start Date:||- n/a -||Salary:||130-150K +|
US - New York - New York
Title: Assistant Director, Multicultural Consumer Insights
Salary: 130-150K +
Location: NY - New York
Financial Services company is looking to add to their growing team. The Assistant Director will need internal consulting experience (client side) and strong research acumen. Multicultural experience is a
must and a plus would be a focus on gender / ethnicity work. The Consumer Insights team is looking for a passionate leader who can elevate the company’s transformation across multicultural markets to help ensure brand experiences are deeply rooted in diversity, inclusion, and respect.
In this role, you will lead consumer research and trends to directly influence brand and business strategy discussions. These discussions will help drive consumer awareness, affinity and long-term relationships with multicultural consumers. The ideal candidate will stitch together compelling stories rooted in deep consumer insights and cultural understanding. The Assistant Director, Multicultural Consumer Insights will operate as an agent of change across the company. This will begin by setting a clear path forward on how to best meet the needs of the Black and African American Market. That work will become the framework for exploring other consumer
segments important to our Diversity and Inclusive team.
This position can be in New York, Milwaukee, Chicago or remote.
- Core team member and collaborator with cross functional teams including Marketing, HR, Field and Communication.
- Will develop and share insights to help with recruiting, retention and development of multicultural segments that will drive growth across the business.
- Help to drive clarity across multicultural segments by creating a focused and proactive learning agenda (e.g., consumer fact bases, concept testing/refinement, message optimization, client experience enhancement, thought leadership, product/client experience, etc.).
- A creative thinker who can apply diverse thought and experiences; Monitor relevant consumer, brand and category trends specific to these multicultural initiatives: (e.g., Impact of
Student Debt, Evolving CX expectations, Cultural ethnic shifts, etc.).
- Where applicable, test and refine field content and communications to support needs of all clients and consumers.
- Work cross-functionally with product, client marketing, and digital teams to develop communication and strategies that are grounded in deep cultural, consumer and competitive understanding.
- Inform discussion guides and surveys among field / client / prospect as needed.
- Leverage tracking data to drive baseline understanding and a clear sense of accountability among multicultural segments of interest.
- Deliver reports, competitive insights and implications to assigned business partners to inform decisions that improve the consumer / client / field experience.
- Work with technical resources to design integrated internal and syndicated datasets to yield deeper analysis where possible.
opportunities to enhance the team’s analytical capabilities by evaluating current processes, new trends, working with business partners, and taking initiative to apply new and improved research approaches.
- Proactively share relevant information and competitive insights.
- Interpret and synthesize multi-source data into insights that lead to actionable marketing strategies and plans for the brand.
- Work with fellow researchers to own (and improve) knowledge management tools, processes and resources associated with the Consumer Insights team.
- Bachelor’s degree in business, marketing, advertising, communications or related field.
- 10+ years’ experience in consumer insights, strategy or consulting; Significant time supporting multi-cultural and diversity & inclusivity marketing efforts needed.
- Financial Services preferred. Some
client marketing experience preferred.
- Considerable experience researching the Black & African American Communities
- A proven self-starter who’s able to self-direct the management and execution of programs from inception through completion – on target, on brand, on time, on budget.
- A strong communicator both in written and verbal form
- A strong collaborator, who is comfortable working with various levels and functions across an enterprise
- Must be able to influence without authority, requiring strong relationship skills across various department disciplines
- Data-driven decision maker with strong foundation of branding best practices, strategies and insights
- A creative thinker who can apply diverse thought and experiences to optimize brand results
- Professional, energetic, inquisitive personality who embraces disruption and challenging the
- Be comfortable advocating for the consumer and driving consumer insight-led actions across the enterprise.
View all Jobs at www.reevejobs.com including those with VIDEO!
Click here to Apply
|Contact Details / Apply for this Job|
Reeve and Associates
Country: United States