About the Opportunity
MetrixLab provides consumer insights that drive smarter business decisions. A truly global digital research agency, we pioneer new technologies and integrate multiple data sources to push the boundaries of research. This enables our experts to provide high quality insights at scale, at speed and for an unparalleled value. In just one decade, we have grown rapidly and now work with more than half of the world’s top 100 brands.
Our expertise, passion and solutions enable our clients to succeed at product innovation, brand engagement and customer value in over 90 countries. MetrixLab is part of the Macromill Group.
This is a Research Manager (RM) role so you must have at least 3+ years of marketing research experience, ideally on the supplier side.
In this position you will be responsible for working on in-market campaign effectiveness solutions and leading the full project life cycle, set up through client presentations, working with sales and internal operations, as well as being client facing.
- Independently manage research studies across a variety of methodologies and complexities.
- Consult on proposals, develop survey questionnaire and analysis plan, and provide insightful, actionable report to the client.
- Work together with Project Managers and Operations for deployment and execution, while maintaining overall management of project timelines.
- Discuss changes in scope with Sales and/or clients as they arise.
- Able to manage multiple projects at once in a fast-paced environment with a high-profile client.
- Demonstrated success in all aspects of the project process, including proposal development, research design, analysis, and formal presentation at the client level.