At Curion, we are embarking on a period of great transition and growth driven by increased efficiency and productivity. To establish ourselves as the provider of choice for sensory and consumer product testing, we are seeking a Research Survey Programmer who is a problem solver, enjoys working on multiple projects and is open to learning new technologies and programming languages.
In this role, you will collaborate with our project management research team to program online surveys dedicated to customized projects for a diverse range of CPG clients. This is an exciting opportunity to leverage your programming and problem-solving skills as you support a variety of CPG brands.
- Provide survey programming and technical setup for projects.
- Ownership for all technical aspects and quality of the project during the project lifecycle.
- Quickly learn survey programming platforms to program online surveys for deployment.
- Use experience to discuss options and make value-added suggestions and recommendations to Research Services Managers and Client Services staff as needed.
- Create tools and processes that increase efficiency and quality.
- Identify and clearly explain problems, tasks, and procedures. Share knowledge and experiences with other staff.
- Plan time effectively so that production deadlines are met in spite of changing specifications.
- Work under pressure from many conflicting sources.
- Listen to others effectively; be proactive, initiate communication as needed.
- Any other tasks and projects as assigned by management.