About the Opportunity
Have you ever wanted to be part of a Global company that has a small company feel? MetrixLab is that company. We have a talented team that works on impactful projects that are essential for our client’s success. Our various offices offer a unique work environment that is innovative, electric, open, and collaborative.
Our mission is to change the way marketing research is used to generate insights that impact business decisions. A truly global digital research agency, we pioneer new technologies and integrate multiple data sources to push the boundaries of research. This enables our experts to provide high quality insights at scale, at speed and for an unparalleled value. In just one decade, we have grown rapidly and now work with more than half of the world’s top 100 brands.
This is a Research Manager (RM) role so you must have at least 3 years of marketing research experience, copy testing experience preferred.
In this position you will be responsible for leading the full project life cycle, set up through client presentations, working with sales and internal operations.
- Independently manage research studies across a variety of methodologies and complexities.
- Consult on proposals, develop survey questionnaire and analysis plan, and provide insightful, actionable report to the client and be able to deliver presentations.
- Work together with Project Managers and Operations for deployment and execution, while maintaining overall management of project timelines.
- Able to manage multiple projects at once in a fast-paced environment.
- Bachelor’s degree with at least 3 years of related industry experience in CPG. Experience in Personal Care or Food and Beverage a plus.
- Prior experience in Copy Testing, Campaign Evaluation, Package Testing and Claims Testing utilizing techniques such as Max Diff and Shapley Value (TURF) desired.
- Demonstrated success in all aspects of the project process, research design, analysis, and formal presentation at the client level.