MetrixLab provides consumer insights that drive smarter business decisions. As a truly digital global research agency, we pioneer new technologies and integrate multiple data sources to push the boundaries of research. This enables our experts to provide high quality insights at scale, at speed and for an unparalleled value. In just one decade, we’ve grown rapidly and now work with more than half of the world’s top 100 brands.
Our expertise, passion and solutions help our clients succeed in product innovation, brand engagement and customer value in over 90 countries. MetrixLab is part of the Macromill Group.
Candidate Profile (VP, Client Director – Sales)
This is a VP, Client Director/Business Development growth role! You must have at least 5-7 years of proven client development and management experience where you have demonstrated your capabilities to service an existing client base while driving growth in your business territory through sourcing and securing new clients and business opportunities.
In this position you will be responsible for developing long-term relationships with customers, key business executives and stakeholders. The ideal candidate will have great relationship management skills, business development expertise and strategy experience, with a results-oriented approach to addressing client needs.
- Responsible for developing and executing an annual plan to grow both existing and new business with the goal to meet and strive to exceed assigned quarterly and annual bookings targets.
- Account leader for the businesses being developed and account(s) being assigned.
- Able to translate research and sales expertise into new business development and growth with existing accounts and prospects.
- Lead on developing insightfu
- Develop and maintain strategic, senior level Trusted Advisor relationships with clients.
- Provide leadership with timely reporting regarding business forecast, sales pipeline, opportunity analysis.
- Partner with Research Managers to create research designs, sample plans, and final analysis storytelling.
- Bachelor’s degree with at least 5-7 years of related industry experience and success selling/delivering research opportunities directly to senior client teams. Experience in any of the following a plus: Digital, Media, Technology, Entertainment, and CPG.
- Demonstrated success in all aspects of the project process, including proposal development, research design, analysis, and formal presentation directly to senior client teams.