Click here to view all jobs from this company
|Post Date:||Feb 08, 2021||Type:||Full time|
|Start Date:||- n/a -||Salary:||EMail Us|
US - Illinois - Chicago
The role of the Lead Strategist is to help Catalyx clients build their business through the development of product, marketing and strategy that will best meet the needs and exceed the expectations of their end user. Our qualitative and quantitative methodologies collect and use the collective intelligence found in end user data at speed and scale. The role of the Lead Strategist is to translate this data into business building insights.
You will lead and manage consumer research projects for clients, specifically:
- Identify clients research objectives and translate it into research design
- Lead the delivery of complex research projects from commission to debrief, leading client presentations and facilitating client workshops
- Analyse qualitative and quantitative data to generate meaningful consumer insights and frame these in a compelling way
- Coaching a team of Senior Strategists and Strategists to develop insightful reports and frameworks that clients can use within their business, reviewing reports created by the research team to ensure they address client objectives
- Line management responsibility for 2-3 Senior Strategists
- Identifying opportunities to up-sell and highlighting possibilities for further research to both clients and to the Sales team
- Identify and lead internal projects that improve internal efficiencies, address client needs or industry trends, and impact the strategic direction of the company
- Leverage Subject Matter Expertise to be the go-to person in your field for the organization and to work closely with the Product Development team in order to drive innovation across your area of expertise
Catalyx (www.thecatalyx.com) is a fast growing, multi award winning and highly innovative insight and consumer research consultancy which expanded from Europe into the US in early 2019.
Our capabilities allow us to partner with clients throughout the development and commercialization process to make sure they have the target audience voice in the room as they need, when they need, anywhere in the world in order to: uncover insight, develop innovation, create communication and activate at retail.
Our award-winning capabilities combine the depth of qualitative engagements with the breadth of quantitative engagements by leveraging a range of emotional and behavioral activities to capture how people think, feel, do and want.
Despite being young, we work with some of the worlds most respected companies across 35 countries and 42 languages including Procter and Gamble, Newell, SCJohnson, PepsiCo, CBS, Logitech, and many more.
We practice flexible working in all our offices located in Geneva, London, Chicago and Sofia.
|Contact Details / Apply for this Job|
Country: United States