The Blackstone Group is a fast growing, international full service marketing research firm in downtown Chicago. The company regularly services Fortune 500 clients in the core sectors including financial services, technology, insurance, and healthcare to help them reach their goals by providing high quality, actionable insights and customized solutions.
We are looking for creative problem solvers, passionate about research and curious about learning about consumer behavior and attitudes and providing value-added solutions to clients. We’re looking for individuals who are committed to research as a career. If this sounds like you, we encourage qualified individuals to apply for the position of Assistant Project Director. This is a mid-level position with opportunity for growth.
Specific Project Management responsibilities include:
• Manage multiple research projects, from questionnaire design through report preparation.
• Service internal and external client on a daily basis.
• Check accuracy of questionnaire revisions, CATI scripts, data tables, reports, and presentations.
• Take initiative to contribute to projects and to learn additional aspects of project management.
Specific Client Service responsibilities include:
- Communicate professionally with clients via phone, mail and /or e-mail.
- Develop and grow working relationship with client.
- Assist Project Director(s) and business development team with proposal writing.