Title: Senior Consumer Insights Manager - Contract
Location: CA - Sacramento (REMOTE)
Consumer Product Firm is looking for a Senior Insights Market Research professional to join the team.The role will work closely with the Head of Marketing. Important things: Understanding of Digital Research,
segmentation, Digital Ad measurement, Brand Tracking, and Neuroscience. The role will work with suppliers to manage the research but must be able to create their own survey’s on demand if needed. The Senior Insights Manager drives consumer insights and works seamlessly with cross functional partners to further grow the brand insight initiatives and support the brand team for key projects.This position can be remote and is for a 6 month contract assignment.
- Develop and Execute Insight Learning Agenda for categories to drive brand share and category growth.
- Leads assigned Brand projects with assertiveness and leadership with best in class insight techniques to address business questions.
- Spearheads the Demand Space learning within the Brand and Sales teams to drive brand and category growth on a continuous basis.
- Gives voice to the consumer learning and partner,
collaborate closely with Marketing base business and Innovation team, Sales, and R&D partners for North America.
- Partners with analytics and Business Insights manager to support holistic overviews and reveal insights that drive base business initiatives.
- Partners with category management to propose and support shopper strategies for specific brands.
- 6 years of consumer insights, development and commercialization insight experience for a CPG organization key, and innovation experience is a plus.
- Skilled in the ability to synthesize and translated a cohesive picture from a wide variety of information types and sources.
- Ability to effectively communicate insight findings in writing and orally to marketing and key stakeholder audiences.
- Proficiency in or strong aptitude for working with data and guiding research agencies in analyses and
- Solid presentation skills and translating insights into actions that address business questions for impact.
- Seasoned experience with survey research methods and tools, for both Qualitative and Quantitative techniques.
- Solid working experience of Consumer Segmentation studies, Demand Space/5 Ws frameworks and how to leverage for brand growth.
- Solid working experience of Advertising testing tools such as Neuroscience and best in class in market pre-advertising testing techniques (IPSOS Connect/ASI, Millward Brown Link).
- Solid working experience of Digital Advertising tools in pre-testing creative online and post measurement of creative via Facebook, YouTube (videos, banners).
- The ability to critic pre-Ad testing (TV and Digital) approaches and leverage different copy testing methodologies to improve and qualify creative.
- Experienced in Concept writing and
validation tools through leading edge techniques.
- Experienced with different qualitative approaches, as well as advertising testing, packaging evaluation.
- Experienced in presenting insight findings in-person to managerial or executive level audiences and translating findings in a palatable way both written and orally.
- Demonstrative experience of managing research partners to obtain the best value of work and deliverables.
- Good understanding of syndicated data and it’s uses, such as IRI data, household panel data.
- Displays leadership in assisting and guiding Marketing to embed the Consumer in all work and maintain the Consumer at the forefront.