Title: Senior/Research Manager
Location: IL - Chicago
Full-service research consultancy using conversational insight solutions and utilizing game-changing, proprietary conversational technologies is looking for a project director level candidate who has conducted research in the tech industry doing B2C and B2B work. This is a job is for someone who has a passion for innovation and a sense of purpose. Market Research supplier experience in the tech vertical is ideal.This job can be in Chicago or Los Angeles.
- Manage all stages of the market research project cycle.
- Manage proposals and research design, operational execution, analysis and reporting.
- Nurture and develop strategic client relationships.
- 2-3+ years of experience on the supplier side of research; with technology and/or
media experience a plus.
- Exposure to both quantitative and qualitative methodologies including questionnaire development, project management, and analysis/reporting.
- Attention to detail, superior organization, and proficient communication and writing skills.
- Experience with product innovation, brand positioning, shopper insights and online communities with consumer and business audiences are key assets.
- An aspiration to be a strategic market researcher
- Ability to find the story in the numbers, and to sift through qualitative data to extract nuggets and insights
- Creative data visualization and reporting skills
- A passion for unlocking the power of consumer insights to help drive agile decision making
- Strong Microsoft Office skills, Excel and PowerPoint, in particular, as well as a quick learner of new