Title: Senior Sales Leader
Location: IL - Chicago
Research technology and consultancy firm with a focus on using conversational insight solutions and utilizing game-changing, proprietary conversational technologies is looking for a Sales Director. The position can be in Chicago, Toronto, Vancouver, New York or Boston. The ideal candidate will have a minimum of 8 years of experience selling some type of market research. The sales leader will be selling subscription and consulting services. Mobile community subscription complemented with either Customer Success, or Insights consulting.
The successful candidate will be a sales machine, who has full cycle sales experience and aspires to exceed quota and win. Initially this is an individual contributor that will be provided with the necessary support resources to help scale.
- Work alongside the head of sales
and the rest of the executive team to develop growth strategy and revenue forecasts.
- Establish and maintain excellent customer relationships
- Prospect and close relationships with key target customers.
- Find go-to-market opportunities that provide leverage for the company.
- Create a culture of accountability by developing and monitoring metrics.
- Deep expertise in sales and marketing in a B2B environment; experience working in a SAAS environment is a plus.
- 1-3 years’ experience working in a similar sales leadership role.
- 5+ years of direct sales experience.
- Passionate about growing the business; has a healthy track record of successfully increasing revenue.
- Strong relationship builder: can quickly establish credibility and easily forge new customer relationships.
professional, always operating with integrity, credibility, and character.
- Strong leadership capabilities: can move others to action and foster a team atmosphere while motivating the team to reach goals.
- Energetic and highly motivated.