Title: Senior Market Research Manager
Location: NY - New York
Marketing Research Supplier that provides custom research, quantitative and qualitative, needs a strong supplier side researcher with project management and survey research experience. They are trying to find a great person who is
motivated, still climbing in their career, looking for a new opportunity not a job.
- Work with senior client strategy manager to develop appropriate research approach
- Independently manage research projects from survey design to analysis
- Develop and utilize online research communities to address client needs
- Work both as a team and independently to help the company overall accomplish goals
- Strong quantitative research skills
- 5-10 years of primary research experience
- At least half your career at another research supplier.
- Consumer focused industry research background
- Have worked at a small or medium sized research firm
- Ability to design research, author a survey, manage field suppliers and extract insights that answer the clients’
- Experience in Microsoft office suite (Excel, Word, PowerPoint)