About Us: Brands need insights that lead to great ideas. We help our clients turn business questions into actionable insights. Our team of super likable humans is dedicated to research innovation and maintains a nimble, and disruptive startup mindset.
Job Description: Are you hyper organized? Is your superpower being a step ahead of every situation? Can you multitask like a champ? Does the word “unflappable” describe you? We are looking for an Executive Assistant to work closely with our COO on a daily basis. Your job is to keep her life as organized as possible! You will work will staff across all departments and all levels. This role will also involve supporting our senior staff with various tasks as needed, both in off and while they are traveling for work.
- Maintain and manage an Executive level calendar
- Keep track of expenses and prepare monthly reports for Accounting
- Help prepare for meetings and presentations
- Update CRM accordingly
- Manage travel arrangements and communicate with relevant agencies to produce travel itineraries.
- Support the flawless execution of our conference schedule
- Ability to handle sensitive information with high level of confidentiality and discretion
- Plan events, schedule entertainment when requested
- Always use the correct form of to, too, and two
- Be able to think on your toes! Our COO changes her mind a lot. You need to be able to roll with the punches.
- Be familiar with the LA area, and don’t rely too heavily on Google Maps (sometimes its wrong!)
- Be willing to travel if needed
- Keep our office tidy and presentable
- Keep track of in-office staff’s dietary restrictions, and make sure the vibes in the office are generally upbeat
- Be a mind reader (OK not really, but it does help!)
- Remain annoyingly optimistic
- Come up with thoughtful and memorable gift ideas for clients and staff
- Take and maintain lots of photos (at all times) for company scrapbooks and various blackmail situations
- Remain organized in the face of chaos
- Promote our COO Jacqueline Rosales’ blog (TelltaleTen.com), and help come up with ideas for new posts
Desired Skills and Experience:
- Executive Assistant experience required
- Basic knowledge of CRM management
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office packages required
- Strong written, verbal and presentation skills
- Organizational and time management skills
- Prior background in Market Research a plus
- Chosen candidates will be required to complete a grammar test and skill assessments as part of the interview process.