Title: Senior Project Director - Healthcare
Location: NY - New York
Custom market research firm specializing in healthcare, consumer, and B2B market research worldwide, is looking for a survey researcher to join the quantitative research team. This individual will work hand-in-hand with the custom research
team to execute research projects. They need someone with an understanding of and interest in research analytics and techniques, and an ability to use research to address key business questions. A high level of attention to detail and organization is a must. This can be a work from home/remote job.
- Independently manage multiple research projects simultaneously
- Strong written and oral communication skills
- Write questionnaires
- Manage fielding of projects
- Oversee data processing and data analysis including multivariate statistics
- Proof and post numbers for toplines and reports
- Develop insightful reports and actionable final recommendations in PowerPoint, while having a clear understanding of the market and business implications of the research findings
- Assist in creating PowerPoint
- Partner with and provide guidance to Project Directors, Junior Project Directors and Interns on market research best practice
- Ability and willingness to travel
- Direct and manage complex national and international quantitative research project
- Manage communication with clients: project updates, problem solving of issues where necessary.
- 5+ years’ experience in market research
- Needs to have experience in healthcare/pharmaceutical.
- BA/BS in related field (market research, psychology, sociology, economics, business, industrial psychology, etc.),
- Excellent MS Office skills including Excel, Word, PowerPoint, SPSS