Title: Senior/Research Manager
Location: CA - San Francisco
Full-service research consultancy using conversational insight solutions and utilizing game-changing, proprietary conversational technologies is looking for a project director level candidate who has conducted research in the tech industry doing B2C and B2B work. The is job is for someone who has a passion for innovation and a sense of purpose. This job can be in Los Angeles or San Francisco.
- Manage all stages of the market research project cycle.
- Manage proposals and research design, operational execution, analysis and reporting.
- Nurture and develop strategic client relationships.
- 5+ years of experience on the supplier side of research; with technology and/or media experience a
- Exposure to both quantitative and qualitative methodologies including questionnaire development, project management, and analysis/reporting.
- Attention to detail, superior organization, and proficient communication and writing skills.
- Experience with product innovation, brand positioning, shopper insights and online communities with consumer and business audiences are key assets.
- An aspiration to be a strategic market researcher
- Ability to find the story in the numbers, and to sift through qualitative data to extract nuggets and insights
- Creative data visualization and reporting skills
- A passion for unlocking the power of consumer insights to help drive agile decision making
- Strong Microsoft Office skills, Excel and PowerPoint, in particular, as well as a quick learner of new