Title: Director Marketing
Location: NY - Tarrytown
Marketing research agency is looking for a marketing professional who will oversee internal and external communications such as content generation, email marketing, digital ad buying, event management and vendor and agency partnerships. You must be comfortable
working in a data driven fast paced environment.
This position can be in Florida or Tarrytown, NY and potentially remote.
- Implementing an annual marketing strategy and budget that aligns with company OKR’s and drives sales growth for both new and existing clients.
- Driving the tactical implementation of strategic B2B communications plans (both internally and externally), budgets and content calendars to achieve annual business objectives and generate market awareness and demand for company products and solutions.
- Implementing and monitoring inbound marketing campaigns to meet lead generation and company revenue targets.
- Managing all metrics and KPI reporting to meet lead generation and nurturing goals and optimize CAC. Conduct monthly analysis to gauge marketing effectiveness and report results and recommendations for improvements to
- Achieving marketing OKR’s as well as monthly lead generation and nurturing goals.
- Working with executive team (CEO) to develop content strategy and ensure content created by marketing team is widely disseminated and achieves lead generation goals.
- Overseeing the creation of key communications materials for sales collateral, blogs, white papers, ebooks, email campaigns, PR and social media.
- Overseeing a third-party agency for ABM, social and PPC ad buying management
- Managing corporate website and ensuring UX, lead generation and SEO/SEM are optimized and driving conversions.
- Collaborating with the executive team to deliver an effective event strategy that meets business objectives within a defined budget, including the creation of event collateral, banners, advertisements etc as required.
- Determining event based speaking opportunities and generating proposals
that secure speaking engagements at all key industry events.
- Overseeing internally produced events (thought leadership/lunch and learns, etc)
- Working closely with the internal INI team and external vendors to ensure the firms strategic marketing and communications plan is implemented on time and on budget.
- BS or MS in marketing, public relations, communications, journalism or a related field.
- Minimum 5 years’ experience in increasingly senior level marketing roles.
- Experience managing a metrics driven marketing strategy for a fast growing B2B brand. Previous experience in the marketing research vertical preferred.
- Excellent English verbal, written and interpersonal communication skills. Writing samples will be requested.
- Strong organizational skills, ability to multitask between various projects at one time and complete
tasks within short timeframes with little oversight. Excellent problem solver.
- Strong understanding of SEM and online media buying.
- Strong analytical skills with experience in Google Analytics or other business intelligence platforms. Able to take disparate data sets and analyze to improve marketing performance.
- Experience with CMS/MAP (preferably Salesforce and/or Hubspot) or other marketing automation services
- Experience with managing B2B social media via HootSuite (i.e. Twitter/LinkedIn)
- Expert user of Microsoft Office (PowerPoint, Excel and Word)
- Experience with direct agency management preferred.
- Some travel required.