Title: Insight Manager
Location: CO - Denver
Boutique consumer and brand research firm with a portfolio of 125+ clients of many sizes across a broad range of industries is looking for highly motivated, driven individual who want to make an impact. They are looking for people who really want to play an active role
in building something differentiated and valuable. The Insight Manager plays a leadership role in the design and execution of primary quantitative research efforts for clients.
- Lead the research design for specific quantitative research project(s), including method selection, sampling plan, analytic plan, and report design
- Directly execute questionnaire creation, revisions and finalization, ensuring that client research objectives will be met
- Work with insight analysts and associate(s) to ensure proper 1) study programming and fieldwork, 2) banner plan and tab creation, and 3) data delivery
- Conduct analysis and complete research summaries, ensuring strategic insight(s) are both clearly communicated and delivered as requested
- Effectively present and/or communicate research results to various audiences, including client senior
- Proactively and successfully manages and coordinates multiple research projects and timelines so as to deliver on time and in accordance with client request(s)
- Demonstrates strong attention to detail and executes work with a high degree of accuracy and precision
- Communicates frequently and effectively both with internal and external stakeholders; sets clear expectations and follows up appropriately and in a timely manner
- Supports the development and maintenance of strong relationships with existing clients; works to ensure high client satisfaction
- Develops understanding of client categories, brands, and business dynamics and utilizes that understanding to become a valued business partner
- Actively contributes to the development of the organization through enhancing company capabilities and helping insight analysts and associates to learn
- Contributes to and
supports the development of company culture, processes, and best practices
- 5+ years primary market research related experience.
- 2-3 years developing quantitative research surveys, including, but not limited to, concept tests, product tests, variety sorts, and other custom research studies.
- Well-development understanding of quantitative market research methodologies, sampling practices, analytical tools (statistical testing), and best practices.
- Knowledge of research techniques used to assess concepts/products/programs, identify targets, and monitor business performance are all required.
- Demonstrated ability to use quantitative research tools and techniques to answer key research questions and address business objectives.
- Must possess excellent creative and analytic problem-solving skills; analyzes situations to think of new solutions and make
- Demonstrated ability to interpret results and draw conclusions from analyses; troubleshoot errors in data and interpretation.
- MBA, in business, marketing, psychology or related field preferred; BS considered with strong experience.