Title: Senior Project Manager
Location: OR - Portland
National opinion research firm who provides quantitative and qualitative research services to a wide array of associations, corporations, political candidates and organizations to help clients gain a better understanding of the climate in which they operate is on the
search for a strong market researcher. The position can be in one of their offices in either Portland, Oregon, Missoula, Montana or Washington DC. The job will manage all stages of the opinion research project life cycle, including identifying client research objectives; methodology and approach recommendations; project cost estimation and managing costs throughout the project; coordinating and communicating project schedule; coordinating data collection and data processing; data analysis/interpretation of results, development of data reports, review and collaboration of other team members’ reports and documents; ensuring client deliverables are completed on time and meet high quality standards.
- Develop, design, and revise survey instruments and data analysis reports and presentations
- Data analysis and development of PowerPoint presentations, including strategic advice and
- Presentation of results and recommendations to clients (in person, web-based or by phone)
- Field and respond to incoming referrals and new business leads; meet with prospective clients
- Maintain ongoing professional relationships with existing clients
- Experience in public opinion or market research required, or previous political campaign or public policy experience with an emphasis on polling, project management, research or data analysis.
- The ideal candidate will be a self-starter, well organized, detail-oriented, able to work and thrive in a high-stress, fast-paced environment with the ability to manage multiple projects and priorities simultaneously.
- Successful candidates should be data-driven and have a solid understanding of research methods, data and analysis, an interest in political and public
- Bachelor’s degree in political science, marketing, statistics, or related field is desired.
- Must have knowledge of statistical analysis tools and techniques, excellent verbal and written communication skills.